The awesome South African company Travelstart has released its list of 50 Underrated Travel Blogs. Expecting to scroll through and be on my way, I was surprised as to how long it took me to check these out – and how much fun I had.
Here’s a list of my favorite from their list:
– Duff’s Suitcase – Ex-web editor of Getaway, photographer extraordinaire and social media expert… I want to be her when I grow up. She’s just that cool.
– Bright Continent – An awesome Africa-based website of Capetonian Anton Crone’s travels.
– Food and the Fabulous – As someone who’s actually tasted her cooking, I can vouch for both her culinary skills and her blog! Combining food and travel – what’s not to love?
– Global Grasshopper – husband plus wife plus amazing content equals one awesome (and incredibly successful) website.
– Almost Fearless – She does what we wish we did (travel with a family) AND has a sense of humor!
– Globetrotter Girls – A German and an American travel the world. And blog happily ever after.
and a few of my own choices:
– Camels and Chocolate – a candid look at the life of a professional travel writer, beautifully presented and lots of advice!
– Where the Road Goes – is where Richard Stupart’s breathtaking images and quick-witted, satrical words are brought together. Also, find him on:
– Matador – A friendly feel, cleverly presented travel site for the writers of the traveling persuasion.